- Who manages the Website?
The Website is offered by UTZ, which has its registered office at De Ruyterkade 6, 1013 AA, Amsterdam, The Netherlands. UTZ is the data controller within the meaning of the Dutch Data Protection Act.
- Which personal data do we collect and process?
We collect and process the personal data that you provide us, such as your (company) name, e-mail address, and telephone number.In addition to the information you provide us, we collect and process information about your computer hardware and software that is automatically generated. This information may contain: your IP address (the unique address of your computer which makes it possible to recognize your computer), type of browser, domain names, time of access and the pages that you visit.
- What are cookies and how do we use them?
- For which purposes do we collect and process your personal data?
We collect and process your personal data for the following purposes:
- to facilitate your use of the Website;
- to be able to adjust the Website to your wishes and needs;
- to be able to prepare anonymised statistics about the use of the Website.
- How do we protect your personal data?
We shall provide appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect your personal data against loss or against any form of unlawful processing and shall impose such security obligations on any data processor we shall enlist. For example, we, or our data processor(s), shall use servers that have been placed in a controlled, secure environment, protected against unauthorised access.
- How can you exercise your rights of inspection, correction, and deletion of your personal data?
When you want to inspect the personal data that we have collected about you or when you want to change or delete the data because they are incorrect or incomplete, you can contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or by ordinary mail. We will inform you within two weeks which personal data we are processing about you and whether we will comply with a request, if any, to correct or delete the data.
- What is the scope of our responsibility?